Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

R.I.T. Invitational

This Saturday there is a Humans VS Zombies (HvZ) invitational at Rochester Institute of Technology (R.I.T), and I'm going! I am incredibly excited to go. It is supposed to run all day Saturday with a bunch of schools besides just Binghamton and R.I.T. attending. This is going to be a very interesting because
a) The R.I.T campus is significantly larger than Binghamton's and
b) the game is going to probably run around 12 hours or so.
This is my first HvZ invitational and I cannot wait. For anyone who is unaware of Humans VS Zombies the basic rules can be found online. I highly recommend finding a way to play this at your university or place of work.
To make things easier on you guys here is a link to the HvZ wiki.
http://wiki.humansvszombies.org/index.php/Main_Page

No comments:

Post a Comment